In celebration of Womens Month, why not keep warm, grab your gym wear, your best friend, and get fit for all for a good cause.
Mariam Bejai, in conjunction with Sadia Absalom of iCare Children’s Foundation, will be hosting a WOMEN’S ONLY fitness event to raise funds for the iCare Children’s Foundation.
iCare Children’s Foundation are looking to secure land for a safe house in the Bridgetown area. The event is in aid of this cause.
Women of all ages and fitness levels will be joining this fun filled evening, where we are hoping to give away prizes and give each attendee a goody bag. Tickets can be purchased at Quicket.
Details of the event:
Date: Friday, 2 August 2019
Time: 19h00 – 20h30
Venue: Country Manor, Schaapkraal
Want to win 1 set of tickets to this event? All you need to do is answer the easy question below:
Name one of the fitness instructors who will be at the event.
- 1 winner will be selected to walk away with a set of tickets to the #iCare4Fitness event in Cape Town.
Terms and conditions of the event:
- Competition will run from 23 – 30 July 2019.
- The winner will be announced on 31 July 2019.
- The competition is open to people in Cape Town and the surrounding areas only.
- Transport is not included.
- The set of tickets needs to be collected at the event.
- The winner is responsible for printing their own tickets.
- The winner accepts that their name will be announced on social media.
- The prize cannot be transferred into cash.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.