You know when they say “life has a funny way of working out“…it’s really true.
The negatives I learned:
- People won’t take the very same advice that they’re giving to you.
- Suddenly everyone wants to have input on your life decisions.
- Those who judge you and your choices are never really your friends.
- Your child is not everyone’s child – while you’re going through your emotional sadness, your child needs you.
The positives I learned:
- Surround yourself with people you want in your life
- People’s mistakes and problems aren’t your problem.
- Screw what people say – their opinion means absolutely nothing
- Live YOUR life the way YOU want too
- You have ONE life, make the most of it…Don’t have regrets
- Don’t lose your identity. Always ensure that you recognise the person looking back at you when you look in the mirror.
Like Amra says “life is fun mommy” and by right she is…